Monday, May 5, 2008

New Blog


Web site address:
This the first of many blogs. I will be posting several times a week. I have a studio in Indianapolis Indiana at the Stutz Business Center. I will talk about, and show my latest work and art related things happening around Indianapolis.
*
My work has been published in the book "Hoosier Painter of the 21st Century - Author Mark Butterfield
*
I specialize in portraiture. I also, when time allows, like to do still life and landscape paintings. I primarily work in oil. I do some charcoal and graphite work. Please visit my web site to view more paintings. www.pattitrostle.com
*
The painting on this page is a portrait example. The medium is oil. The painting is for sale. For interest in purchasing this painting, contact me at pattitrostle@aol.com
Studio Address:
212 W. 10th Street - Studio A210
Indianapolis Indiana 46202

No comments: