Sunday, June 15, 2008

Patti Trostle Carmel Cafe Patachou Solo Show


I am currently showing work at the Carmel Cafe Patachou.

The address of the show is:
4733 E. 126th StreetCarmel Indiana
Contact information of Cafe Patachou:
(317)569-0965

I will be showing oil figurative, landscape, and still life paintings. The painting in this blog post will be one of the featured paintings for sale. The title of this painting is "Enlightened". This is a painting of an actual ballet dancer that modeled for me. The painting size is 30in x 24in.
This painting is for sale.
Sale price - $1,900.00 (Shipping not included. Shipping charges for each area are different.
For purchase information,feel free to contact me directly. pattitrostle@aol.com
Visa,MasterCard,Discover and American Express are accepted.
Please visit my web site for more painting examples.

http://www.pattitrostle.com/

Feel free to contact me for further information.

Portrait and painting commissions welcome!

No comments: